About Me

My photo
Hello. My name is Joey, and I want to go on adventures. I don't know where I'm going, but I will write, draw, take pictures here.

Sunday 18 September 2011

All Over The Town

IMG_1512IMG_1513
Shirt-Men's Gap
Shorts-Topshop
Earrings-Topshop
Bag-Panama Jack
Shoes-New Look
belt-vintage
Apologies for my messy hair, haha was a bit flustered running about! This was my outfit on friday at college, I took this just before I changed into something else for a party which I didn't manage to get a picture of- was in a bit of a rush! I really like the mix of something casual and slouchy like this men's shirt, with something a bit more tailored and pretty! The only problem is the fact the short material gets a bit creased from me sitting down which is a bit of a pain when in college and you're sitting down for most of your time..

No comments: