About Me

My photo
Hello. My name is Joey, and I want to go on adventures. I don't know where I'm going, but I will write, draw, take pictures here.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Rumour Has It

IMG_1522IMG_1521IMG_1520
Jumper and tights-Primark
Skirt and choker necklace-H&M
Shirt-Gap
Bag-Topshop
Boots-Urban Outfitters

Been missing for a few days, all which have been filled with procrastination and last minute homework. I like the colour scheme I was wearing today! A problem I'm encountering however, is that I dress for the cold rainy morning, then by the end of the day it's gone all sunny and I'm cooking a little bit! I took outfit pictures from yesterday too, but I think I'll put those up later. I have a prize giving thing tomorrow at my old school so I'm going to have to wear something which I can wear there as well... we'll see what happens... will also be interesting seeing some people I haven't seen for ages too!

2 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

Super cute! Love the colour of your jumper, i got a similar one from topshop last week - nice and snuggly, getting prepared for the cold winter months to come! x

Back to Front said...

Love this outfit(: The layering of the shirt, jumper and necklace looks so good!x