About Me

My photo
Hello. My name is Joey, and I want to go on adventures. I don't know where I'm going, but I will write, draw, take pictures here.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Like A Waterfall In Slowmotion

IMG_1518IMG_1517
Blouse-Primark
Shorts-M&S
Belt-Vintage

I'm a big Primark girl, which might be starting to show...
A shop I really want to check out is forever 21! I last went when in Dubai a couple years back, and bought a lace skirt from there, but I really want to see what it's like now. Apparently the jewellery isn't bad... will have to check out! Also, Monki has opened as a concession in Selfridges so I'll give that a whirl pretty soon too.
Not up to much today, tidying that mess of a room, and when done- doing some last minute homework..

2 comments:

Rebecca-Books said...

I went to the one in LA with Holly and it is pretty cheap in there for good quality clothes. And the jewellery is goood :)

Lola said...

what a nice blog with beautiful pictures :) i love your style!

love, lola