About Me

My photo
Hello. My name is Joey, and I want to go on adventures. I don't know where I'm going, but I will write, draw, take pictures here.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Just Say Yes

IMG_1661IMG_1662IMG_1664
Tights-H&M
Shoes, earring-Primark
Shorts-M&S
Top, necklace, bag -Topshop
Ring-Miss Selfridge

Hello there again! Been absent for a little, but I have been slaving away... We're experiencing a bit of a late heatwave, so here is a bit of a warmer weather outfit. I also have this new bag to replace my old as it couldn't fit everything in! It's really cute- has a little map of places to shop in london and stuff tehehe.. The earring and ring are new purchases as well, I thought I would treat myself to some new accessories so here they are :)x

1 comment:

Becca said...

I think that's my favourite outfit. it's so lovely (: