About Me

My photo
Hello. My name is Joey, and I want to go on adventures. I don't know where I'm going, but I will write, draw, take pictures here.

Friday 9 September 2011

I want you so much

090911(2)090911(3)090911(4)
Second day of college wahey! I'm finding myself getting home rather late with all this travelling on trains. The homework is already starting to build up, so is the pile of rubbish in my bedroom...
I thought I would wear something a bit casual today- The blue shirt I'm wearing in this was originally my dad's, but since taking it several months ago, I have worn it more than the clothes I've bought, it's so easy to wear.
My chipped nails are fruit loop, a peachy colour from collection 2000 (great dupe for barry m's peach melba hohoho), with the newspaper print design on them. There are step tutorials on youtube, but all you do is dip your painted nails into vodka or another strong alcohol, then press the newspaper onto them. voila!
I still haven't found a good place to take pictures, hence them being all cut up. I'm working on it, bear with!
shirt-dad's
najavo shirt-H&M
jeans-Topshop
090911(5)090911(6)

3 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

I love your nails & bag & hair! So stunning. x hivenn

Back to Front said...

Cool nails!x

Rachael Jane said...

love the tee, you have awesome style! rachinald.blogspot.com :)