About Me

My photo
Hello. My name is Joey, and I want to go on adventures. I don't know where I'm going, but I will write, draw, take pictures here.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Start Over


Hello blog, it's been a while. I've taken time away to clear up, get sorted, and decide what I'm actually doing with my life. Today was the first day of college, where I am taking english lit, english lang, fine art, textiles and pattern and garment making. It was very eventful, but not too unpleasant- after an aprehensive start I started to get the hang of things! So, with the start of college and the start of wearing own clothes everyday, I thought I would come back to blog again, and document what I wear everyday, as well as what happens in my life. This is my first college outfit! I thought I would go for quite a 'schooly' look with my loafers, briefcase etc!
Jacket-H&M
Blouse-H&M
Shorts-Thrifted
Brogues/loafers-Cara London
Bag-thrifted
Necklace-topshop

ps: from tomorrow I will be using my dslr for outfit posts for better quality pictures...

1 comment:

Back to Front said...

Cute outfit(: love your coat!x