About Me

My photo
Hello. My name is Joey, and I want to go on adventures. I don't know where I'm going, but I will write, draw, take pictures here.

Monday 12 September 2011

From Time to Time

IMG_1451IMG_1453IMG_1449IMG_1456
floral shirt- vintage
chambray jacket-cotton on
shorts- m&s?!
blue ring- H&M
Been a bit blue today, but I think I'm going to tidy my pigsty of a bedroom tonight with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzUCVXjBMYY&feature=related playing to take my mind of things... what has my life come to! I have a late start tomorrow for college, so I can afford to not work right now. I have to carry a massive A2 folder around school, which is a bright pink colour- but I'm going to do a little DIY and find a black permanent marker and draw some patterns on it. Will post a picture when I'm done!

2 comments:

Katia said...

This is lovely, the colors of your shirt are beautiful :) Oh and btw, I love going on adventures :) your profile text is cute!

Rebecca-Books said...

Matching folder and shirt...