About Me

My photo
Hello. My name is Joey, and I want to go on adventures. I don't know where I'm going, but I will write, draw, take pictures here.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

I soar higher

IMG_1468IMG_1469IMG_1471
Floral hairband- Miss Selfridges
Cardigan-John Lewis (I don't know why!!)
Shirt-Topshop
Shorts- Miss Selfridges
Earrings-Primark
Shoes-Cara
Today I thought I would go a bit summery, with the whole flowers in the hair thing! Some days make you happy- today did. This summer was a little difficult for certain reasons, but one day you wake up and you just feel ok. Today was also improved with a temporary tattoo!! haha it's really cute, shame it's washed off now. I've always wanted a tattoo, but something baby sized, like a black heart outline the size of a thumbnail on my wrist, or a little feather. I just like the idea that it'll last and won't ever come off!

1 comment:

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

This outfit is lovely!! I really like your daisy headband and the top :D
xxxx